Saturday 5 February 2011

Hello

I've decided to start a new blog. This one will hopefully live longer than my other one.

I want somewhere to articulate and share my ideas about works of art and pop culture. Beyond that I am not setting myself any restrictions. Some posts will look at books, some at films, some at music, some even at computer games. Some will be long, some short. Some will be about new works, some about works that are old but new to me, and some will look back on pieces I know and love (or hate).

I hope you find this stuff interesting, since I am having to ignore a little voice that says "writing a blog is the most egotistical, self-centred thing a person can do, Alex, no one cares what you think, go and do something useful". I also hope for some discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment